Thursday 20 January 2011

Things I Love Thursday



It's time to Tilt!


This week I am loving (so far)



  • Fog-hard to drive in but pretty to look at


  • Knowing its only 1 day until the great girly meet up


  • Morning smoothies...thanks Rach!


  • Yoga, Wii fit style (so not really real, but still stretchy)


  • The king's speech - it's excellent






  • My new jeans&jacket combo (better than it sounds I promise)


  • The Ski Sunday theme, and sharing it with my family (du du duh du du duh, du du duh duh etc)


  • Glee dentist - the whole episode, but especially Britney's classic quotations...did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?


  • My new dentist-clean bill of dental health, no tension headache...yay!


  • Scrubs - medical comedy greatness




What's been making your week lovely?

1 comment:

  1. YES Glee dentist.
    And I'm so glad you liked The Kings Speech...it made me so happy (and I thought of you)!! xxx

    ReplyDelete