Tuesday 5 October 2010

I have a new driving license but got distracted from the rest of the list (especially the filing) by a kitchen re-design. Though actually hubby is doing most of the ripping out and destruction, so I feel a little bit left out but far less dusty than I would have.

Apart from that, September has floated away and the days have turned into October; a bit like a puff of smoke, drifting off before I feel I've noticed it properly.

So I realised it would be a good thing if I updated here, or anywhere, and made some kind of connection to let y'all know I AM OK. Not buried under plaster and other bits of broken kitchen, or frozen or soaked or anything else bad (renovating can be tricksy).

I'm thinking of new projects, especially sewing ones. Inspiration hasn't struck yet, and I want something I can really get into and be keen about. The search will go on.

Last news for the evening...after Christmas I'm going to be learning how to rock climb! (the safe, indoor, with ropes kind)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you’re not ‘buried under plaster and other bits of broken kitchen’, hope the hubster isn’t either. I can totally empathise with the feeling of September passing quickly. It seems like I blinked and bam, here we are in a new month already. Hope your having a lovely week x

    ReplyDelete