Tuesday 30 November 2010

New Shoes!


cosy toes!
Once again, from my favourite place to get all the basics...M&S.
Though they did let me down on the coat front, a total lack of waistlines. Next has some potential...although they dont seem to be on their website.
I'm not a massive shopper, it just happens that my everyday boots and winter coat have run out at the same time, and at the same time as our lovely weather has turned super-chilly.
In other news, I have had a lovely weekend hanging out with some of my best friends, and have another one planned for this saturday. I am not vibing the whole going to work every day thing right now, I want to be really into it because I do actually like the majority of my job.
Only a few weeks until I have nearly two weeks booked off (otherwise known as christmas) well, looking forward to it is an understatement!

No comments:

Post a Comment