Wednesday 29 June 2011

Grati-wednesday

Last night we went on a bike ride along the local canal/nature reserve so my expression of gratitude is slightly delayed.

Along with everyone else round these parts I am super grateful for the sunshine and light evenings.

Tea! I'm sensing a theme, I always love tea. At the moment tho I'm experimenting with the additives in my diet, so only one dose of caffeine each day. I've just got home and made myself a 'proper' cuppa, excellent beverage.

Chocolate as well. I'm nibbling a couple of squares with my tea. Since Monday I've been focusing my eating on food with as little processing as possible. Lots of salad, fruit, veggies, brown rice and potatoes. So I'm extra aware of this choc-o-treat. Everything in moderation tho, including moderation!

Super gratitude for the chance to see many good friends I don't see often enough.

My bike, and living close enough to nice places to ride it.

Last on my list this week is how thankful I am to have a yummy trip away to look forward to this weekend. Especially as it includes a half day on Friday!

How's your week been so far internet peoples?

No comments:

Post a Comment