Friday 22 July 2011

I've been reading a lot of blogs about 'finding you voice' and 'how to gain followers.' I havent done it on purpose, but the topics kept coming up in the usual pages I read. It's given me a little boost, a reminder that I have been neglecting my little corner of the internet. So here I am still not sure exactly what my motivation for writing here is, but back again because I want to be.

I like having my 'blog' to write in, to share pictures and thoughts with whoever wants to call by.

My excellent friend Rach has joined in a monthly challenge to post a low key, no pressure picture each day in August. After a conversation with hubster today (during our holiday-at-home day out to Liverpool, museum, mooching, cocktails, lunch out...lovely) I've decided that it would be a good to do something similar.

Hubster and I both have pretty high mobile phone plans (mini computers that they are now-a-days) that we dont use all of. A big part of mine is many many picture messages. And I send about 4 a month. So the plan is that we will send each other a picture message each day, and I will post mine up here as well. Hubster doesnt have a blog (yet, I'm working on him) so his messages will remain a mystery. It's probably best, as he works in industry, and had to sign the offical secrets act or something similar when he started with the company.

So look out for some brief but hopefully pretty posts coming soon x

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you're going to be doing the August Break too...so much fun to be had! :) xx

    ReplyDelete