Sunday 5 February 2012

That final frontier

Have you ever really, really needed some space? Space to breathe. Space to sit, wait, be.

How often did you realise it? And how often were you blessed by the world/universe/god/divine realising before you had and setting it up for you?

I'm sitting on a train atm, waiting. Not processing my to do list, or subconsciously fretting about any of the gazillion tiny decisions each day is filled with. It is bliss.

Even better I've just spent a couple of days chilling out with my best friend and setting the world to rights during hours of talking and gallons of tea.

It was a spur-ish of the moment trip and winter weather and my elderly car conspired to put me on the train. I'm so glad.

Here's to space, sought out or unexpected, and friendships outside geography.

No comments:

Post a Comment