Tuesday 14 December 2010

Kitchen!

There are worksurfaces, there are cupboards, there are doors, on the cupboards...

there are still little bits of things to finish off, but since I've got things in the cupboards and I cooked a whole meal in there this evening to my mind it.is.done!

I will organise some before and after pics for you all to have a look at, hopefully in the next few days.

Next it will be the living room, which we've just emptied so the plasterer can work in there tomorrow.

In other news, work keeps getting in the way of my quest to acquire christmas spirit. I'm working on a solution. As a collegue said recently, it's too late to marry a rich man. Thankfully I married one who is rich is every essential area so loadsa money is an extra that we dont miss.

time for snuggly warm bed, in my new slippers that were my bonus bran tub work christmas buffet gift. No pics, but my toes are toasty atm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment