Tuesday 28 December 2010

Quiet day in

Today is grey. There has been drizzle and no sunshine, the ground looks soggy and sorry for itself and inside seems much nicer. There were parts of my part of the world being freezing cold that I didn't like, but at least it was pretty...



So I have had a relaxing, cosy inside day so far. A late get up, bimbling with pressies, reading the internet, wobbling on the Wii board trying to learn yoga




(i have a routine!)

And then some scribbling and sketching




We haven't been to the shops, and I agree with Rach (over at www.placidly.com) that time spent enjoying company with friends and family is much better value.

Tomorrow we're going to see the voyage of the dawntreader. My inner child is excited already! Gratitude is due to the BBC for showing the first two films round Christmas (lion, witch&wardrobe and prince caspian). So now they are all fresh in my mind and seeing them got me excited in anticipation.

2 comments:

  1. Oh enjoy dawn treader!! :D I went to see it over Christmas and can't wait to squee about it with you :p
    Hugs and happy post-christmas chilling out ness :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so want to see Voyage. But I know I will cry! I nearly did at the *trailer*. I still haven't seen Prince Caspian though! I haven't liked the greyness so much either. I did brave the sales.
    It was Not Good. I decided the world is insane. period. I did however manage to get my christmas presents to take to Wales and only *nearly* had a panic attack. So many people, all wanting *stuff. ugh.
    ((I like your sketch))

    ReplyDelete