Tuesday 8 February 2011

Gratituesday

Today I am grateful for ...
Little signs of spring. It's not sprung yet but there are starting to be hints. The last few evenings I've been home from work before the sky got dark, there are a few shoots bravely shooting up, somehow the breeze (and its been *breezy* the last few days)has felt more alive. To top it off tho, and really make me smile, on the way home tonight I saw a bed of crocuses yellow at the top.

I'm also grateful for little treats that brighten my day and take my mind off the current culture of doom and gloom. Tonight us old episodes of glee, homemade curry and a bubbly lush bath.

As always I'm grateful (so so grateful) that I have friends who really, truly understand and support me, and that we are able to meet up despite the evils of geography and modern life.

Bath's ready, so I'm off to revel in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment