Wednesday 17 March 2010

Update

Life could be described as hectic. It would be a fair desciption of the last few months. (We've bought a house and the wedding is just over three months away.) The hat from the last post remains incomplete (and the person who's birthday it was made for is nearly three months older...oops).

I'm thankful that:
  • it's starting to feel like spring...I didn't need my coat this afternoon
  • we're going on holiday next week...a whole week of not working, country pubs, good food, walking, riding, afternoon tea and sleeping!
  • I've had a whole evening to hang out with my parents, and mum and I get a whole day together tomorrow.
  • my car is shiny...she got a full clean on tuesday and is all gleaming and shiny red, and also clean inside. it makes the world feel a better place when I walk out and see her.
  • my friend has had her mortgage approved...it's exciting!

Do any of you start to feel more alive and upbeat when the sun starts to feel warm on your face each day? there's something about it that makes the world a more positive place (maybe its a subconsicous reaction to the feeling of vitamin D being formed in my body). Winter has felt too long and too cold this year, layers may be fashionable but I am fed up of them.

Once the internet is on at the new house I will try and get back into the habit of updating. Can anyone offer me some advice about how to upload photos...I'm going to have to find the cable in the mass of muddled cables I think. That way things will get a bit mroe interesting to look at here.

Hopefully speak again soon

1 comment:

  1. Yes, the sun. Oh, the SUN. [always winter, never christmas, for over a hundred years!]

    I belieeeeve...you upload computers to your pc, and then there is a nifty little picture icon when you compose a post which, if you click on it, will give you the option of selecting a picture you uploaded or one already on the interwebs. And you're good to go. Elsewise, you can host your pictures on flickr or photobucket and link to them with html. Methinks.

    (am so glad you're posting again, hope you have the internet soon, i miss you liekwoahsomuch)

    ReplyDelete