Tuesday 27 April 2010

It is officially known as "being crazy busy"

And is a horrible condition that I have blindly stumbled into without even realising it.
  • Yesterday - dress fitting (including racing out of work early and also paying for it- now v.poor and about to get poorer, see below)
  • Today - car getting fixed and so I was on the train, and having to pay out more cash
  • Tomorrow - boiler being replaced
  • Thursday - still boiler, and lots of cleaning up to do
  • Friday - the best weekend ever begins (which makes all the rest pale into insignificance). I don't want to put too much 'it must be amazing' pressure on the weekend plans, but I think the rules of physics clearly state that when all the cool kids are in the same place (for the first time in *years* greatness must happen or the universe will end.
Of course the good side to all this is...
  • It's my wedding dress!
  • My car works again, so I no longer have to lift the bonnet in every school car park before I leave.
  • The new boiler means Ands and I will *both* be able to have a *proper* bath (that is, more than 2 1/2 inches deep and still actually hot) without sharing (eeeew, boy!) or waiting three hours inbetween.
  • Everyone who's coming to stay will also be able to have hot water.
  • All my best friends from all over are going to be in the same place, with me. All weekend.
So I may be notably absent for a few days, for the best of reasons xxx

3 comments:

  1. bad stuff=boo; good stuff=yay!!
    that is all. see you soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Rach sums it up perfectly.
    Looking forward to seeing you both soon
    xx

    ReplyDelete