Sunday 18 April 2010

Warning: Politics

I was beginning to feel hopeful for politics and the people of Britain after the reactions to the recent debates but I have been plunged back into despair (very Anne-like of me). I've just spent a ridiculously long time trawling many internet pages to find out which constituency I live in, who is running for parliament and who won the last election here (and by how much). It is not the party I hoped, and they won by far too much (about 16,000 votes). I live on the wrong side of the tracks, quite literally.
I'm now in a dilemma of strategy vs. ideology. What I need is to develop strong enough mind reading capabilities that I can tell what 22,000 other people are going to do, and develop them before May 6th.

1 comment:

  1. If you figure out how, let me know! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete