Monday 7 September 2009

I've spent too much time this evening following links to various interesting parts of the internet. Which brings me neatly to my current thought; everything is connected.

That's what I took from reading various entries on "The happiness project"blog (note to self, come back and add a link to it!), and lead to the sudden realisation of why I'd been sparkier and more 'me' (the 'weekend' me) at work today. Since I got back from a great weekend camping with some of the few people in this world who really get me and accept me as I am I have felt more connected. And I've been in touch with them more times in the week since I got home than I (shamefully) had been in possibly months before that.

I want to stay connected, in touch, for those people to know they are important to me. And I worry that if I don't keep up the momentum of this connection it will fade away, or at least the urgency and awareness of it that I have right now will fade.

So this evening is counted as a success. Self-realisation, standing on the decking soaking up a late/last summer warm night breeze, and a good feeling of having acheived things followed by drinking tea.

Now there must be sleep.

1 comment:

  1. "and a good feeling of having acheived things followed by drinking tea."

    is there any better feeling? o.O

    ;) xx

    ReplyDelete