Monday 16 May 2011

Domestic Monday

So I'm starting the new blog schedule well (fingers crossed for the rest of the week).

I abandoned exercise class tonight (I think Zumba and a blocked nose would not make a good combination) and used the time to make some oat cookies. Lovely Rach over at goplacidly sent me the recipe with high praise.

Her directions were much more useful than mine will be...

Step one:
Get stuff,; convince the cat she doesn't like cookies


Step two:
Mix all the stuff together. I had to do some bakery magic and swap the flavour ingredients (dates&walnut) because I didn't have any. So my approximation is almonds and raisins...



Step three:
Bake them, and make sure to take them out before they burn.



Success! Also, it turns out the cat does like cookies.



It's actually only just the time I would leave for exercise class...way to go me. Time for a *little* yoga stretchiness then curling up with a book. I know the best medicine for this pesky cold.

1 comment:

  1. Am so glad they turned out ok! (substitutions rule, I'm thinking of apricot and cashew nut next time I make them!)
    Annnnddd...I really hope you feel better soon! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete