Tuesday 17 May 2011

Gratituesday

Hey all, it's tuesday time (though all day I've not quite believed that it is *only* tuesday. Hurry up week and clear off to the weekend!)

Today I am grateful for;



  • New cookie recipe from rach - yum! and my lovely husband (phobic of anything vaguley 'healthfoody') liked them too!

  • Flexi time at work - mostly because it meant that I could could ease into today as my sinuses cleared

  • A Doctor Who audio book to listen to on my way to work

  • A very lovely long walk with my husband to explore more of the local area. It turns out that there is quite a bit of countryside hidden away not far from our house at all.

  • A potential opportunity that is helping me think about what I really want and why (cryptic but hopefully I'll be able to be clearer sooner)

    What are you thankful for so far this week?

1 comment:

  1. Your list sounds lovely and chilled. Hope you are beginning to recover a bit and your sinuses have cleared.
    Today I am thankful for arriving home safe and sound, if two and a half hours behind schedule (the m6 is evil).

    ReplyDelete