Thursday 19 May 2011

TiLt

Thursday again! This week I have been loving:

Our cat. The way she seems pleased to see me, the way she curls up in unexpected places and sleeps, the way she chases a coat hanger...she's soft furry sunshine who makes me smile

How tidy the garden looks with the lawn cut. I have inverse pride that the grass was so long we scared a frog out of it before cutting.

New challenges at work. I'm trying my hand at event planning and pr.

Feeling better about how I use my time. I've started an accountability journal for myself, to note down when I've done things that make life feel more complete, that is helping me have a more realistic view of what I get up to.

The bloggeroid app I've been using. Most of my recent posts have been tapped out on my smartphone (mini laptop!), curled up in bed. It's a very useful luxury, and feels like a real treat.

What are you loving this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment