Sunday 15 May 2011

News Flash - there's a new plan

So a month long break? that wasn't intentional, and my first reaction was that I haven't even been that busy. On reflection though I think maybe I have, especially since my 'normal' is quite full on anyway and as I'm used to it I tend to feel bad if I do less than everything. This came up in a conversation with a good friend recently...it's time to give up on the do everything guilt and cut myself some slack (including going easy on myself if I feel guilty!).

I do think a bit more regularity online is a good thing tho, and combining structure and acountability is the way to do it. To that end I am proposing a regular(ish) posting schedule for Keep Breathing; looking something like this...

Monday - anything goes day, and quite possibly nothing will (to be fair monday tends to be exercise or sewing club and as such is usually pretty busy, but if you're lucky I might get a picture of my latest project up)

Tuesday - Gratituesday, or maybe recipes since we're hoping to try new ones on a tuesday as soon as we have a dining room back.

Wednesday - Hump day (a teensy bit of thinky though reflection on the week so far and what else I'm hoping for now we're all over the hump and heading down to the weekend)

Thursday - Things I Love Thursday (of course)

Friday - anything goes day

Weekends - house projects as and when they happen

Of course this is only a guide, though I do intend to do my best to stick to it, but I won't be letting myself feel guilty if it doesn't happen either!

1 comment:

  1. Like! Looking forward to your new schedule. As and when you feel like sticking to it, natch.
    No guilt! Grace=room to breathe, evven/especially in the humdrum everyday. Hurrah! xxx

    ReplyDelete